March Funny Friday
This weeks photo some how made me think of me, I've no idea who Eric is but I suspect a male version of me WOULD be called Eric ...
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/
1. Because, thought Eric - REAL men can do it all in one trip.
2. Sarah was quietly confident that THIS time nobody at the airport would ask that obvious question, 'Did you pack it yourself'.
3. Sarah hadn't expected Eric to take her quite so literally when she told him it was time to paddle his own canoe.
4. 'Yes I packed the sandwiches' Sarah told Eric - ''They're in the blue box along with the map and the car keys'.
5. Reinventing the old tactic of hiding everything under the bed when her Mum told her to tidy her room as she was growing up Sarah proudly admired the pristine interior of her car.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)