Funny Friday, June 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
1. The 'overachieving Mum' doesn't just give her kids a Milky Way or a Mars bar - she gives them the whole experience!
2. Where has the sun gone wondered little Sophie - and then it dawned on her ...
3. Ok said Joe - if any one sees an angry looking alien around here remember, just give it some space ...
4. Katy wondered if it was gravity that was making it hard to walk but on closer inspection she realised she had trodden in Joe's discarded chewing gum and her shoe was stuck in orbit.
5. I wonder which is closer asked Joe, the Moon or Egypt - Duh said Sophie - it must be the Moon silly - you can't see Egypt from here!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Silence of the Mom (http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)