fudge

Sunday 8 May 2011

Hopscotch

Im a bit of a blogging virgin but Im learning stuff all the time.

One of the first things I discovered was the blog hop thanks to Allison over at the Pink Fibro http://lifeinapinkfibro.blogspot.com/

It's a great way to find new blogs and to share your own stories with others.

What I haven't quite got the hang of is linking back.  'Grab my button' they say, but I dont know how :(   I can see other people have and I've looked on the help but its all double Dutch to me!

The other day I posted on a great blog hop at Maxabellas and I thought Id linked back but obviously I'd done something wrong and it didn't appear.

Luckily I DO know how to cut and paste so, apologies Maxabella and thank you for your kind words and I hope that anyone who reads this post will pop over for a visit, I know I'll be back.

Sarah x
http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - I got the buttons, by copying the code, then going to design on my blog and add gadget, then pick the one that says html, and paste the code in....you can hit return after you have pasted it and leave a couple of lines ad then paste another one - well thsts how I did it!

What I want to know is how do you make the button - where do you get the code, or how do you write it?

Lou x

Sarah said...

Thanks Lou, I'll give it a go. I see all sorts of things that other people have done with their blogs and I'd love to know how to do it!

Ive no idea how you make the button either, maybe someone will drop by and enlighten us both?

Sarah x

The Rambling Pages said...

I too have no ides what you are talking about so will follow the comments on this one with interest and learn something too! Thanks for the tip on the blog hops as well

Sarah said...

Hoping some kind soul will be able to explain it all to me/us in simple terms.

I think it was Socrates that said: The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know.