fudge

Friday 30 September 2016

The Lovely Post (the kind you love to get)

Earlier this week I was feeling a bit sorry for myself. 

This cold is dragging on a bit and dragging me down.

I'm definitely on the mend but I can't seem to shake the cough that's keeping me awake at night.

ANYWAY!

I happened upon a post by the lovely Sarn at Stamping For Pleasure.  Sarn makes the most beautiful cards and I love stopping by to see what she's been up to.

On Monday she posted about a get well card that she had made.  I mentioned in the comments how much it cheered me up just seeing it and that I was going to pretend it was for me.

Well, next thing I knew Sarn dropped me an email and said she would like to SEND me the card so it really WAS for me and I didn't have to pretend!

How lovely was that?

It arrived yesterday and it's just as pretty in the flesh as it was in Sarns post - maybe even prettier, look:



Thank you lovely lady, this is one card I will cherish forever!

5 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW . . . Thanks for shout out . . . How sweet of you! You're very welcome to the card & I'm delighted it cheered you xxx

baili said...

wow what a blogging friendship and love .
this is so beautiful .she seems to a very generous person and you are so plausible for you kind words for her

Sarah said...

It really did Sarn, it was the perfect pick me up :-) xxx

Blogging is a great way to find new friends Balli, I'm very lucky.

Unknown said...

That is so lovely! I have had a draggy cold too. It isn't the best! Get better x

Sarah said...

I'm much better thank Holly, hope you are too! Colds are such a pain but this one is almost gone now x