fudge

Monday 2 March 2015

What is YOUR sheep Name? (this quick quiz will reveal ALL)

The theme at The Lounge this week is Memes - now I'm always a little confused about what is and what isn't a meme but I figure a quiz CAN be a meme and if loads of people actually DO the quiz then it definitely is ...  Isn't it??

I'm going to link this one up anyway ...

I know you've all been hanging out for this so I've spent the last couple of days putting together a very useful quiz which will help you to determine what your SHEEP name should be.

Special mentions go to:

Ok, well I started to post mentions to all those who commented with great sheep names but then my actual post started to disappear off the page so I gave up.  I would have used them all too but that would have meant thinking up even MORE answers and being this clever is actually quite HARD you know!

So, without further ado let's find out what YOUR sheep name would be!


Question no 1.  What's your favourite colour?

a)  Cerulean

b)  Magenta

c)  Ecru

d) Those aren't colours, they are FOOD (you can't catch me out!).


Question no 2.  On a blind date would you rather your date:

a)  Wore a jumper he'd knitted himself.

b)  Drank orange juice and coke mixed in the same glass.

c)  Had big sweat marks under his nylon clad pits and generated enough static from said shirt to power a small sub station.

d)  Was in a different county.



Question no 3.  Whilst on holiday have you ever:

a)  Been head butted and had your nose broken.

b)  Dyed any of your offspring (or yourself) blue.

c)  Been invited by a member of a coven to a ritual burning.

d)  No, but I was once caught cleaning snails with a toothbrush and a hosepipe by my next door neighbour.



Question no 4. If someone handed you a rope and said 'Sort this out and tell me when something's     happening'  would you:

a)  Twirl the rope in your hand whilst looking around waiting for something to happen.

b)  Contemplate your feet as they slowly sink into 12 inches of cow shit.

c)  Make a Macrame hanging pot holder and a few crocheted flowers with it.

d)  Wander off and take a photo of a bush.



If your answers were mostly A's Then your sheep name is EWEnice :

You have a kind heart (although perhaps a wonky nose).  You are often confused by the things that most people take for granted but at least you don't have cow shit between your toes.


If your answers were mostly B's then your sheep name is RAMbo:

You're a bit odd aren't you?  Everybody knows that magenta isn't a real colour, it's a kind of cornmeal porridge thing that you grill (sometimes mispronounced as POLenta).  You often have cow shit between your toes but most people are too busy looking at your blue child to notice.

If your answers were mostly C's then your sheep name is BAAAbra.

You are a well grounded down to earth sort of person.  People turn to you for advice on many matter ranging from laundry tips to energy savings.  Mostly you can't answer them but it doesn't matter as you are always happy to knit them a scarf.


If your answers were mostly D's then your sheep name is EWEgine (or Ewegina)

You are possibly the cleverest of all people!!  Nothing catches you out, you have a mind like a very small planet, possibly even one as large as Uranus (can you tell which answers SD gave yet ...) you are kind to gastropods and shrubs.


If you thought any or all of these questions were silly, pointless or irrelevant then your sheep name is:

BAArba RAMalangadingdong and I do SO hope you have a pleasant day whilst this song plays on a loop in your head :-)

Got a feeling this post is going to go VIRAL! (or at the very least have a slight temperature ...)

Ps. if you have any burning questions and feel that one of my quizzes may help to give you the answers you so crave then please feel free to ask - I have many useful insights and much untapped wisdom that I am always happy to share ...

11 comments:

Tamara said...

Looks like my sheep name is RAMboooooooo ;-)

Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

stacy sews and schools said...

LOL!!! This is HILARIOUS!!!

I am EWEgina!!! LOL

Karen @Baking In A Tornado said...

My answers were all over the place. It's possible I need professional help. . .

Amy Ellis said...

Looks like I'm a Rambo, hahaha, too much fun. Thank you!!

AGuidingLife said...

Look, I feel that you are sarcastically implying that none of the answers are totally normal and/or acceptable BUT if my guide unit was going to the big gig dressed as smurfs it is perfectly reasonable that I should be painting myself and my child blue. JUSTBLOODYSAYING

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

ps tweeting this to make it go viral.

Sarah said...

Haha, to be honest K, as I based most of the answers on either things that I have done or would do I think that ALL of them are acceptable (if not necessarily normal ...) - I think of painting children blue as some kind of right of passage :-)

Thank you Holly xx

MamaRabia said...

I want you to know that I got out a post it note to keep track of my answers so I could make my results totally official! And my new sheep name is EWEnice. I like it!

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how many nights I've lain awake bothered by not having a sheep name and not knowing how to acquire one. You've really made a difference in my life and I'll now have to have all my monograms changed to EEW since I answered an equal number of A's and D's. EEW is sort of anamatopeic for "that stinks," but it goes quite well with a last name like Weight.

ann said...

You are one funny lady!! Thank you for a much needed snort laugh this morning!!

Unknown said...

LMAO! My name is Ewenice which I think is the worst name of all. Sounds like and old sheep! I'd much rather be young, fit-sounding RAMbo... Thanks for the belly laugh and cheers for linking with The Lounge!