fudge

Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger




A little while ago E from Whining at the World passed the Versitile blogger award on to me.  It's been sitting on the back burner while I tried to think of 7 interesting facts about myself that you don't already know!


Of course, as always accepting one of these awards there are certain things you have to do. So, these are the 3 (thank goodness there are only 3!) things to do.
Firstly, you must thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them. So just in case you missed it, many thanks to E, sorry it's taken me so long :)
Then you should share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Finally you need to pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs.



Well, I'm not too sure about interesting but this is what I came up with.


1) I'd love an Irish Wolf Hound (or even two!).  I would call him/them Seamus and Ambros.

2) I bumped into Roger Daltry once at a tube station in London.  Well, to be more precise, he knocked me flying as he came pounding up the steps.  He was very apologetic though so I'll let him off.

3) I don't eat biscuits. At least, hardly ever and I'd never buy them for myself.  I really don't understand dunking biscuits either, totally gross!!!

4) I don't believe in happy ever after.

5) I once spent 12 hours each way on a minibus with a tug-o-war team to go and watch the Highland Games at Breamar in Scotland.

6) I am seriously considering the possibility of emigrating to Australia at some point.  British winters get me down.  I have Australian citizenship.  I even have the offer of a job.  There are things that keep me here but as time goes on I wonder if they are enough.

7)  My next house type project is to paint my bedroom, I have this picture in my head of honey cream walls with golden clouds (like a watermark, trust me, it looks great in my head :)  The plan is to have it done before winter really sets in which will hopefully make getting up in the dark earlier.

And so to the third and final part.  I would like to pass this award on to:

Sif at At The Bottom of the Garden - she writes posts that make me think and also great fiction.

Anne from Domesblissity - A real friend who posts pictures of food that make my mouth water!

Feisty Cat - A new find, check it out!

Kelloggsville - Always on the scrounge for a cuppa ;)

Lesley from Postcard Pam because I can never get enough of her.

I wanted to pass it to Nel from Mums Mutterings but the blog content has gone.  If you read this Nel, I hope it's just a glitch in the syste

I know that's only 5!!!  But if I don't hit publish now I'll be late for the orthodontist!

4 comments:

AGuidingLife said...

Kelloggsville: notoriously bad for following through on these things but always glad of a cuppa...stick the kettle on whilst we discuss Bundies versus B&Q !

pam said...

I've gone a bit misty-eyed over here, Sarah.

Thanks for your faith in me and I can't help thinking that we have been separated at birth,as I feel much the same about you. However sister, if I had Australian citizenship and a job offer and hated the winter (as I do too)I would go and join that thriving blogging community in Oz and pay a visit to Mrs Woog!

Sarah said...

Ha ha K, Ill put the kettle on you get typing ;)

Sarah said...

The lovely Mrs Woog, wouldnt that be nice :)

Its hugely tempting PP. if it were just me I had to consider Id be packing my bags.

My friend is over at Christmas so we will be meeting up to talk about it :)