fudge

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Five Truths and One Lie

Last week Angela from Sanity Waiting To Happen participated in a game with her Nablo blogging group.  I'm far too lazy to do Nablo (although I did do it a couple of years ago) but I AM giving you TWO posts in one day!

Angela invited anyone who wanted to to play along with the Five Truths and One Lie game on their own blog and I'm doing the same - feel free if you want to play too and let me know so I can visit.

I'm going to post five statements about me and you decide which you think is the lie and post it in the comments and tomorrow (or when I've recovered from writing TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY) I'll post the answers and see who was right.

Ok, here are the statements:

1)  When I was young my sister convinced me that I was not only adopted but also Chinese by telling me that one in every four people in the world is Chinese and therefore, as the youngest of four girls it must be me!

2) I was once knocked flying by Roger Daltry from The Who as he raced up the steps out of an underground station in London.

3) I had to call my friend one morning to come round to my house to cut a hairbrush out of my fringe because I'd got it so tangled.

4)  I once rode a sheep for for 12 miles.

5)  Rather embarrassingly I once went to A&E with a broken finger nail.

6)  I can make excellent paper boats - I was taught by the vicar during choir practise using hymn sheets.

So, there you have it, my five truths and one lie.

But which is the lie?


5 comments:

joeh said...

#4 Liar!

Madness and mayhem said...

Oooo that's a tough one.I'm going to say the last one is the lie,although they all made me smile.
Sarah

Brighton Pensioner said...

I agree with Joe. No 4 is the lie.

Sarah said...

Publishing comment on behalf of Angela from Sanity Waiting To Happen as my blog won't let he post for some reason ...

'I love your list. So funny and clever. Cool things happen to you. But riding a sheep for 12 miles??? Gotta be the lie. Why wont your blog let me comment. I tried in computer and my phone.'

ann said...

Knowing you any of these are true!! I say 1 is the lie!!
I love this prompt!!